PR SEMINAR. Houston, TX — More Info
Here’s more information about Houston Public Relations Training Institute’s Winning PR Seminar in Houston, TX. — Better Business Communication Solutions (BBCS). You’ll find information about our entire program. Feel free to e-mail us esmart@houstonPRtraining.com or call us: 713-834-4138 should you need more information. BBCS delivers combined Strategic Public Relations, Integrated Communication and Crisis Management skills training, with proven tactics straight from the PR front line. Reserve your seat today. Reserve your seat today. REGISTER: http://tinyurl.com/gm448ls
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
#PRSeminarHouston is for new and seasoned PR professionals and you if you communicate on behalf of your organization: New and seasoned PR Professionals, Public Affairs, Corporate Communicators, Social Media novices, Company Spokespersons, Executives, and Leaders. Front-line staff: Customer Service, Client Relations, Sales, More. Gain the skills to communicate your company’s best to help build, manage, market, and protect organization’s brand reputation!
MASTER COMMUNICATOR CERTIFICATE
You’ll receive Houston Public Relations Training Institute’s Master Communicator Certificate, ready to help transform how your organization communicates for maximum impact.
REGISTER TODAY. http://tinyurl.com/gm448ls
Scroll down and choose a preferred date to attend. Or call us 713-834-4138.
Determine how many of your colleagues will attend. (There’s multiple registration discount with FIVE or more registrants from your group). Ask for discount code and register today.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN: This is a specialized training in communication. Powerful, cutting edge PR training to expand your skills, improve your career; help your organization improve internal business behavior, enhance external interest, and maximize business results. You’ll become skilled in:
Principles of Strategic Communications
Best practices of Public Relations Writing & Campaign
PR theory and practice
Executive Communications & Media Coaching
Social Media Best Practices
Crisis Planning and Communication
Crucial components of Successful Corporate Website
Keys to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Diversity & Sensitivity Training
REGISTER TODAY. IT IS EASY
Click here or copy this URL: http://tinyurl.com/gm448ls and register today. Any question; call us: 713-834-4138. DO NOT call the training location. Location is subject to change.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY: Online (Click here). Choose your date.
- Wednesday Jan. 24 – Tuesday 30, 2018
- Wednesday Feb. 15 – Tuesday 21, 2018
- Wednesday March 15 – Tuesday 21, 2018
- Wednesday April 19 – Tuesday 25, 2018
- Wednesday May 17 – Tuesday 23, 2018
- Wednesday June 21 – Tuesday 27, 2018
- Wednesday July 19 – Tuesday 25, 2018
- Wednesday August 16 – Tuesday 22, 2018
- Wednesday September 20 – Tuesday 26, 2018
- Wednesday October 18 – Tuesday 24, 2018
- Wednesday November 15 – Tuesday 21, 2018
- Wednesday December 6 – Tuesday 12, 2018
LOCATION (New): THE GALLERIA.
5085 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056 United States
BBCS is not all work. You’ll have some fun too!
Things to do near the seminar location
1. You are in the middle of the Houston’s world-famous Galleria Mall. Walk to shop, dine out Within walking distance of the hotel, shop at
2. Get picked up right from your hotel and see Houston from above and below. Discover Houston’s amazing web of underground tunnels on this guided walking tour. Learn about Houston’s history, culture and architecture as you follow your knowledgeable guide through the tunnel system to visit the Chase Bank Building, Pennzoil Place and One Shell Plaza. Ask for this tour.
3. See Houston from a whole new and unique vantage position. Hop on Houston’s latest attraction: A Double-decker tour bus and participate in a guided tour of the beautiful city of Houston and its tourists attractions. Ask us for details.
Any question; call us: 713-834-4138. DO NOT call the location. Location is subject to change.
Reserve your seat today. REGISTER: http://tinyurl.com/gm448ls
$1999.00 (US dollar) per participant.
EASY PAYMENT METHODS: By Credit card .
Personal or company check, Money order/Cashier’s check (US residents only); Wire Transfer (Contact us for bank information). Please make checks payable to Houston PR Training Institute.
REFUND: We apologize, but the are no refunds. Please understand, change in the schedule may cause a burden for the Trainer and for vendors contracted to help make our seminar event a reality. Some of these vendors, once paid, and their products or services delivered correctly, don’t give refunds. That said, we will gladly give you credit, less our incurred expenses, for a future seminar.